LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin Shah (Engineer)     05 February 2015

Duplicate school lc / transfer certificate

Dear All,

My mother studied in rajasthan upto 9th standard. after that she couldnt study ahead due to some problems. Now My mother wants duplicate school leaving certificate from school.But they denied. So what can i do to have it??

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query