LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Calisthenics   27 January 2024

duplicate marksheet got rejected. Please help

my marksheet was lost. so i got duplicate. so when i applied for recruitment/job. I got a mail that that my application is rejected. can company cancel my applicate due to duplicate seal on top. kindly help?

Learning

8 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 January 2024

What is the reason given for rejection?

If it is disputable then you can challenge the decision 

the reason of rejection is that i uploaded duplicate doccument in online form filling portal as my originals are lost?
what should i do ?

You were required to upload the original document or attach an affidavit to express that since you had lost your original document, you obtained the duplicate hence the same has been uploaded.

However if there is no provision for uploading the affidavit or the duplicate document, then you may have to write to the recruitment authorities in this regard explaning the circumstances under which you relied upon the duplicate documents. 

If it is an applicaiton for government job then you can resort to file a writ petition seeking court intervention in this for a direction to the recruiting authorities to accept the duplicate document if found to be genuine.

is loosing educational documents such hactic that your educational achievement are nullified by loss of some original doccuments even thugh i got the necessary duplicates from the respective authority?

You should follow the procedures of law for obtaining the duplicate copy of the documents. 

If it is a certified copy then the recruitment authority would have considered if it was accompanied by an affidavit. 

You can introspect what and where it went wrong so that you can rectify the error for future issues 

Calisthenics   28 January 2024

sir i got the duplicates from geniune authority. The recruitment authority clearly mentioned the reason for rejection that duplicates are not valid !
since doccuments are stamped duplicate

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 January 2024

If you had followed the due process of law to obtain duplicate copies then the documents so procured are genuine. 

In that case you can proceed legally by filing a writ petition before high court seeking intervention 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 February 2024

repeared.                                    

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register