Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aravinda   22 August 2016

Dues not paid

Hii,

I am from mumbai, a few months back i had taken up a new job, i worked there for only6 to 7 days after which i fell sick and could not go to work , the company then recruited someone else , when i got back to them they refused to take me, when i asked them to pay for the no of days worked they are saying that the appointment letter has not been issued so they are not liable, i have the offer letter with me on mail, can i go ahead with some legal action against them and get my dues.

Regards

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     22 August 2016

Sir, 

Send them a legal notice to clear your dues and if they fail to clear despite the fact, file case before the labor court. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 August 2016

You may write to them on dated.........................Mr/Ms...................name of company.....................address.....................prohibited you to resume duty after sick leave from dated.....................to dated..............(attach copy).

Hope you have submitted leave application (Doctor Rx/medical certificate)  by letter thru post and have copy.

This may amount to termiantion without notice and you may get notice pay @ as mentioned in offer/appointment letter.

You may demand saalry slip and wages also.

Agastya   23 August 2016

Go to labor department. Before that wrote full detais and post to deputy labor commissioner. They will call for hearing of both parties. Explain your story there.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 August 2016

Submit under proper acknowledgment th above mentioned communication to good offices of appointing authority,MD and approach O/o Labor commissioner thereafter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register