LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satish (self employed)     16 November 2010

due to Lawyers Boycot

due to Lawyers Boycot in Andra Pradesh, Kadapa Dist till 22-11-2010 and may go further days,

my lawyer is not able to get Injunction suit aginst respondents, in the 2nd Additional Dist Court

please help us,

tell us the other ways  to file a civil suit


 4 Replies

Mugundhan (Lawyer)     16 November 2010

You can appear as party in person

kranthi (retainer advocate)     16 November 2010

U can appear in person before court and file ur peition

valluvaraj (M.A.B.L)     17 November 2010

           Get all the pleadings and required other papers prepared by your councel and

his clerk. Put your name instead of your advocate. File it in your name in to the court by

asking the ministerial officer of the court. It may be filed as emergent or ordinary. And

also you can represent before the court at the time of calling you. O.K.

          Any have this question can be asked to your advocate and might have acted

under his direction.






vswaminathan   30 May 2011

Prima facie very forthright and practical replies. To add: Study/understand  the law, if necessary with any person closest to you and believe him knowledgeable, handle self  ASAP/F on own, only placing 'faith' in the judiciary.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query