LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr Ramesh Yadav   28 August 2022

due to 498 and DV case lodged by my wife after marriage of 20yrs

Please suggest the solution...
After marriage of 20yrs my wife lodged FIR u/s 498 in 2016 and after 24 yrs DV case against me, my father, mother and my sister. we are taken anticipatory bail for the same.
My sister is a government employee and working with Bhabha automic research centre. Due to this the authority hold her promotion and incentive since 6 yrs.
Kindly suggest a way what my sister have to do now.


 5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 August 2022

You are required to defend the case tooth and nail through a local prudent lawyer.

1 Like

Kavita prakash patil   29 August 2022

you have to engage an advocate
1 Like

Dr Ramesh Yadav   29 August 2022

please suggest about the under cover of the promotion at Central govt employee. is there any remedies to get promotion and incentives which are on hold by the department.


Put an application for court order for your sisters salary and incentives
1 Like

Dr Ramesh Yadav   01 September 2022

and what about promotion which is under cover

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query