Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DTCP approval

Page no : 2

Debanjan Ray (Chief Manager)     29 November 2011

Dear Ananya,

I would like to speak to you. Can you send me your contact details at my email debanjan.ray@gmail.com?

with best wishes

- Debanjan Ray

baskaran (m)     04 January 2012

see before all lands going on like that only ,panchayt only,today property price increse so many clims going on,one thing carefuly friends ddtc approved or hntda approved complete d so many layouts legal problems going on the court,legal is differante approved is different ,avs property i think some problems going on somany days,this layout work start in 3 to 4 years back before same layout rd developers start the work somany problems going on i think,carefully,nbr developers panchayt approved layout but this developers 5 years in hosur  no complints developement  also good,i given legal opinean for nbr developers in chennai around 55 clints ,nbr homes,meadows,green vally also but my clints is very happy legal documents is very clear clear hand nbr company ,trust and do invest in nbr ,in hosur today nobudy to develope like that ,some govt officials something expet going on this problems,hntda,dtcp approved ,i think somany developers ready to take approvel but the govt officials take time to approvel 2 years ,this is 2 much time ,please help to developers approvel with in 3 months ,one more thing hosur is  now corporation in 16 km,shortly developements going on aidmk pary taken more action in property  litigation ,today some percentage of  people relax than u for aidmk govt for this action ,thanks friends baskaran advocate

baskaran (m)     04 January 2012

see before all lands going on like that only ,panchayt only,today property price increse so many clims going on,one thing carefuly friends ddtc approved or hntda approved complete d so many layouts legal problems going on the court,legal is differante approved is different ,avs property i think some problems going on somany days,this layout work start in 3 to 4 years back before same layout rd developers start the work somany problems going on i think,carefully,nbr developers panchayt approved layout but this developers 5 years in hosur  no complints developement  also good,i given legal opinean for nbr developers in chennai around 55 clints ,nbr homes,meadows,green vally also but my clints is very happy legal documents is very clear clear hand nbr company ,trust and do invest in nbr ,in hosur today nobudy to develope like that ,some govt officials something expet going on this problems,hntda,dtcp approved ,i think somany developers ready to take approvel but the govt officials take time to approvel 2 years ,this is 2 much time ,please help to developers approvel with in 3 months ,one more thing hosur is  now corporation in 16 km,shortly developements going on aidmk pary taken more action in property  litigation ,today some percentage of  people relax than u for aidmk govt for this action ,thanks friends baskaran advocate

gopi (Sales Engineer)     21 January 2012

Dear Sir, I have planned to plot for sale with 5 acres near vandavasi in tamil nadu.I want to know the land should approval of Panchayat or DTCP ?For applying the DTCP Approval how much the cost will come.

baskaran (m)     11 March 2012

avs villa project is jv project before i saw rd developers board in that project ,this project some thing going on inside cerfully ,any way vist once advocate leagal

baskaran (m)     11 March 2012

nbr developers clear documantion  trust ,somany projects in hosur but legal also very importentent today

i think nbr debvelopers is very clear,all the best

Chirag (Senior HR)     22 February 2013

Hi der,

I have booked a plot with NBR green valley. I applied for Patta through them but it's been two years and still they say that government has been delaying the khatta certificate. Everytime i call them they have their own excuse. Two years is not a short time guys and i'm really fed up with NBR waiting the the khatta. Is there anyone who purchased a plot in NBR and facing the same problem ? What must i do now ? Is it good to trust them ? Please share your inputs on this builder.

Yerram (TL)     03 December 2013

Hi,

Me and two of my friends booked 3 plots in AVS jasmine valley, Hosur. Can some one suggest good lawyer  in hosur who can do the document verification and any feedback about the AVS jasmine valley.

I have gone through all posts regarding the AVS, NBR and  Panchayat President's approval,HNTDA and DTCP but i was not able to conclude which approval is required for AVS jasmine valley.

Thanks in advance,

Naveen

Nagaraju (TL)     13 February 2015

Hi Sir,

I would like to buy site near by Chikka Balapur. I enquired with builders like LG Green County. They said, they have DTCP-Chikkabalapur approval. And also, they have converted Green belt land to residential land.

Please suggest me, Can I go ahead to buy the site there?

Appreciate your valuable feedback.

Thanks,

Nagaraju

SHARAD AGRAWAL   07 June 2018

NBR green valley HNTDA Approved number 88/2018 , NBR Golden Valley now updated HNTDA (No. 102/2018) 
Approved (according to there website)
for that project buyer can verify the same with Hosur New Town Development Authority personal to office located in Hosur & there website also bit confusing for loan available or not please check with developer & update me. Thanks

SHARAD AGRAWAL   07 June 2018

Hi Anaya 

I have also bought a plot in NBR Golden Valley but right now moved to some other city according to there website they updated  NBR Golden valley HNTDA Approved number 102/2018 villa plots gated community...  if possible please check developement status and let me know the same Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register