Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amma1953   15 March 2020

Drunk and drive

Hi all, i was caught with high BAC 400 + in a drunk & drive raid conducted. I don't know how i got that much even though i had taken 4 pegs, some say since it could be that i blew it harder. This is the first time i got caught. I cannot afford to go to jail as i have an elderly mother about 70 years who is a diabetic and i am not yet married. I'm ready for any alternate punishment fine, service, license suspension. I'm really gutted at this point how can i get rid of jail term is there a provision in law to show my dependencies and pledge mercy? I'd never ever do it again and i don't have any criminal record, please advise? Thank you!


 1 Replies

Joy Bose   16 March 2020


Has the police officer provided you any challan?
Is your vehicle confiscated?
"Come to court at this date," told by the Police officer?

Unless you have hit someone, you will not be sent to prison. 

Joy Bose

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query