LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tushar Santra   02 June 2021

Drinking water connection denied

Myself Tushar Santra, a resident of Dist Purba Medinipur, West Bengal and currently staying in Mumbai for livelihood purpose. My 82 years old father and mother is staying in Purba Medinipur and as the land has not been partitioned hence my uncle is not allowing govt authority to give water connection. I have written to honorable CM,PM, President, Jalshakti Ministry,PHE-Govt of WB,DM,BDO but no result. Human Rights Commission, WB  has filled a case in November 2020 but due to lockdown no progress. Could any one please guide way forward to get the drinking water.

Learning

3 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     02 June 2021

What is the reason your uncle make hurdles. Consult local lawyer and  act according the advice 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 June 2021

The High Court of Tamilnadu  in a judgment dated July 14, 2005, had upheld the power of the Board to disconnect sewerage connections, if any flat owner committed default.

Tushar Santra   03 June 2021

plot behind the house belong to my father and uncle and my family is using 50% of the plot as mutually agreed since last 30 to 40 years ago and wanted to take the water connection on one the side of the plot which is denied by my uncle because no official patrician has not been done. 

we both brothers are away from home for livelihood purpose and 82 years old father unbale to run to court hence not able to consult with any advocates on the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More