LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitika Bhalla   18 May 2018

DRINKING IN PUBLIC

Mere frnd ka police ne challan kaat dia tha toh after 2 months police wala use bula rha h ki tumhre naam ka calendar h toh megistrate ke samne pesh krna hoga
toh kya koi bta skta h ki procedure kya hota h aur frr kse fine jma kia jata h

Learning

7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 May 2018

penalty barna court may.

Nitika Bhalla   18 May 2018

Penalty kya khud bhr skte h Aur kha pe bhari jati h

Siddharth Jain   18 May 2018

it would be mentioned on the challan itself.
you'll have to go to court for that.

Rahul kandharkar (Freelance Editor Legal Consultant Author.)     18 May 2018

pay the mentioned penalty as per the challan , you will have to pay the challan in the bank which would have a branch in the vicinity of the court premises. its not  a complicated process.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 May 2018

Approach your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/criminal matters and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt …and discuss in person and even seasoned PIP and proceed in best of your interest.. 

Get authenticated/certified copy of complaint/FIR, challan, decision, penalty, receipt of payment of penalty…

Take help of LOCAL counsel..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 May 2018

Penalty court me hi  ki jati hai or uske bad bhari jati hai.

Uprokt sare kagjaat bad me chahiye honge or kam ainge. Inki kabhi bhi jaroorat par sakti hai. Sambhal kar rakhna.

Ainda public place me drinking mat karne.

Bar bar pakre gaye to shayad ye petty offence nahi rahega, aur urmane or naukri  me dikkat ayegi.

Nitika Bhalla   19 May 2018

police ne koi challan nhi dia tha, bss kha tha ki jis din bulae toh court me ana pdega

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register