Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ketan (SE)     29 October 2012

Drama created by wife.

Hello,

I merried on last 6 May 2012. My wife left my home on 13 July 2012 by making some drama. (admitted in hospitel). After that her parent or she not made any call. We have done one meeting from our side. She had written 10 Pages letters about me. All wrong thing that I torcher her,I reped her,I am in bad character bla bla....., She also written down that i ahve taken many piils (means try to make sucide). That is our good luck that nothing happen to her tilldate. She is admitted in hospitel from job location.

Now they are not ready for divorce but me and my family afraid that may be she came to our home and make sucide. Her family giving wrong statment about me that I beat her and bla bla...

There is already 3 month gone but still no call or contact there. In Our cast now ever one know about there personality so they have afrid that after divorce may be she not get any partner.

Now I am planning to write down one letter. included that I am too much love you, If you accept that what you have done, it is mistake of oyu. and that 10 pages is wrong wriiten about me then I will accept you. and bla bla...

I want this letter only for same site because later if some bad happen then I can state that I already send a letter. Can you guide me how to send letter ? And How to keep copy for future reference. means Legel reference which can use in court is some bad happen.

And one more thing can we take her home by making some legal document.?  means we Hire one lawyer who will prepare document that If in future she do sucide or any drama then my family will not in fault. Does this type of document valid and help if she do sucide in future ?  What type of documents we can prepare ? 

We are thinking to take her home because there are already 3 month gone. and my parents want to settle down this matter either by divorce or take her home. She is force fully ready to come my home. but not by her own wish but family pressure.

If I want divorce then How I can procced is ther any direction for me? 

We are together for 15 days after merriage and before this drama. Because I am doing job in other city.please guide me in above matter.

Learning

14 Replies

Never Give Up (Fighter)     29 October 2012

You should respond to the letter she sent by politely making note how your marriage life started, how you were happy together, how it  can be more happy in future..and ofcourse denying all her allegations.

Also, ask her to meet you at some neutral place to sort out this issues for all may be in presence of elders.

ketan (SE)     29 October 2012

She didn't sent that 10 Page letter to me by post. But she hadgiven to her father because she did not speak directly to her father and she had written rape and all bad words that why she had written in letter and didn't tell in verbally.

but now I want to sent legel mail by post. that if you ready to accpet your mistake and if you state why you are written down all wrong things then please come to home.

ketan (SE)     30 October 2012

Hello Any more advices ??

498 A fighter (Advocate)     30 October 2012

Mr. Ketan,

What you think it is preplaned drama, you know your wife better?

from your side also mistake may be there, just try to find the root cause of dispute,

whatever you are going to give her in writing remember that it should be on safe side for you otherwise you will be traped, be prepared for legal cases, if situation are going worst and not in controll then start doing your home work read the blogs of Mr. Bharat chugh " How to fight against false 498A" and other post and queries posted by sufferer and start preparing accordingly fron now today onwards ,

also read my queries and post in which you get sufficient hints. you can save your self and your family members ,

precautionary way just give application to SDOP,SP,,DSP ,CAW, parwar paramarsh kendra that she is not living wiht you since last theree months, she left you by her own wish without any reason and you are calling her back but she is not responding, also mention that you married her without taking  dowry,

keep every record of your efforts to bring her back like letters, sms, mail , railway ticket , call recording etc.

and if again not improved the apply for RCR with all these proofs,

but remembere as apply for RCR they will file DV,498A and other false cases so be ready for that .

try to solve matter amicably but if situation not in control then try to save your self and family members ,

keep informing to police station every week and also apply for call records they may alleged that you are threatining them or sending vulger sms to her , any allegation they put on you , time will show how much she loves you and you love her everything will become clear,

so best luck ,

Hello aneesh, Thanks for your feedback. However Now we are not initiate any metting or letter because we have done one meeting and also try to solved problem. but they didn't gave good response. And for 498A I think we do not much worry because out matter is now well known in to our socity and every one mostly know the problem is with girl. So if they make any action then they will be hit by socity. After ward no one merriage with there girls.

My question is Can I take her home with proper couments. Means in present of elder of there family (arround 5-6 ppl). make one legel documents that she will now act properly and if she make any sucide attemp then there will be no our reponsilbity because already she tried once. And also that we didn't take any single ruppes from there family not even gift that's given by there relative all are there home. We have just one golden chain and one Ring nothing more. and She have our 1.5 lakh Gold which given by our family. How ever we have not imporetent of money we have importent of relation.

We want to take her home because my parents and me do not want to spoil life of me as well as my brother. who may going  to marry after two years.

Should this type of documents valid if in future some wrost thing happen ? Which type of documents is valid ?  

Never Give Up (Fighter)     30 October 2012

Send her a legal notice in a soft word, no allegation. Just plain one page notice asking her to join you back in a week or so and mention the date when she left inspite of your loving and caring nature, mention that she was taken utmost care by you and your parents etc etc.

Believe me it helps when something goes wrong .. It did help me in my 498a, DV cases.

@Never Give up thanks for response. But doing this, may be they are ready to send her back.. and we have fear that may be she make any suicide in our home. she is not ready but her family is ready to send her. And what about that 10 Pages that she has written totaly wrong about me. means How I declare from her that this story is created by you.

Originally posted by : ketan

we are not initiate any metting or letter because we have done one meeting and also try to solved problem. but they didn't gave good response.

just you keep on contacting on phone or by any other means like mail so that their action and thinking will be clear to you.

And for 498A I think we do not much worry because out matter is now well known in to our socity and every one mostly know the problem is with girl. So if they make any action then they will be hit by socity. After ward no one merriage with there girls.

dont much rely over society they will there to see the road show and clap if the problem arise they will turned back and noone is there to help in legal case or if party go to jail.then every one have to fight his own battle even close relative also move back so note this,

dont think for the thier side any one will marry or not with them but mean time you have to face court police etc and this is a big trouble, my friend 498A girl or divorcee girl is like a bit** there  are many dogs who move around her and surely any old aged or needy will give her shelter i mean marry her in most of the cases it happens but dont worry about them first try to save your self from false charge if they file any.

My question is Can I take her home with proper couments. Means in present of elder of there family (arround 5-6 ppl).

yes you can take her home back even on her commitment too but who knows she wont do this type of activity any one can break promises at any time.

make one legel documents that she will now act properly and if she make any sucide attemp then there will be no our reponsilbity because already she tried once.

this document wont help if she again make a document and death sentences that you people compel her to suicide she will do drama or she will die then you all will be jailed at that time present document will be considered by court and police or death declaration of her will work she will die and rest in peace you people will suffer in this world whole life. then the same society will blame you.

i am not threatining you just giving possiblities so be careful , coins always have another face consider that face also ,

And also that we didn't take any single ruppes from there family not even gift that's given by there relative all are there home. We have just one golden chain and one Ring nothing more. and She have our 1.5 lakh Gold which given by our family. How ever we have not imporetent of money we have importent of relation.

this will help you in dowry case but dowry case also run for 4-5 year are you ready for that ? you can produce this as your evidence but that stage will come after few years till then police will snatched money from you also you have to spent money on legal proceeding and also on advocate etc.

We want to take her home because my parents and me do not want to spoil life of me as well as my brother. who may going  to marry after two years.
No problem but now reunion is just to walk on the edge of sword both side have fear if your life continue happily then it is very good i also pray for that but on other side if situation become worst then you and your family will be the suffere no one else from girls side govt. will fight the case. and you have to contest on your own expense but  you can try for better dont thing ngative in begining .

Should this type of documents valid if in future some wrost thing happen ? Which type of documents is valid ?  

document will save you it depends on facts and circumstances that arive, as far as no doucuments is valid marriage is risk, and now it is more dangourous risk but it is also said no risk no progress so take risk but be alert and consult trusted and well wisher lawyer.

Never Give Up (Fighter)     30 October 2012

You are not very clear of what you want ..

I will suggest only one thing to you.

Play wait & Watch . Send lovely SMSes on her mobile. As diwali is approaching , send her greetings card in advance and ask her to come out of her place and go for outing in your city...have dinner together go for movies..etc etc..

P.S. For more details please pm me, i may be able to help you as core of your problem and my problem is same.

@Never give up

sir my case is also the same very similar, first time i did as you suggested even after coming out of jail i greet her dashera, deewali engangement day and on marriage aniversary but she did not melt she came on condition that i withdraw RCR and never file any case in future, i agreed but not promised ,

after some time she always try to dominate me and kneel me down one day i replied little and she made drama without any reason and she left to my house with one month daughter in gown only on state highway road and reach to my freind cum known person and forcing them to come with her to lodge a complaint against me , this was her plan but that person refuses as no one want to involve in police matter as at that day only god save me,

no still since that day 8 june 11 i am trying to call her by every polite means she is not comming and using abusive word and telling me that i am sleeping with my neighbour you also search new one, i will put the girl on wrong way etc etc  so these word hurts man self respect no ego is put aside no matter of ego now the matter is of self respect which is left very little in some where so since last three months i did not call her i am outside india so she isnot able to call me as it cost much if less also then she wont call becuse it is unusal expense for her,

so to aware of these facts and to avoid such sitauation i  put my views , yes conditions are different for different individuals so ketan can try his evey possible ways after all each door does not have the same key, so let he will try his own all the paths are open to follow , let him walk on polite way first. if it work then no need of court cases,

we can pray for his good and hppy life.

by the way you correctly said ketan is in confusion what to do and what not do? i also want to tell him the same thing in my second post,

rajesh (asdadad)     31 October 2012

plz . . My case is also same . . https://hellormarriedlife.blogspot.com

mahendrakumar (marketing)     31 October 2012

dear,

there must be some root cause for her abnormal behaviour within such short span of marriage.

we must treat the cause not its symptoms.

try to go for a marriage counseling with the help of your relatives or friends.

have an introspection of the entire episode before blaming her unilaterally.

have you provoked her in any manner physically or mentally?

ketan (SE)     31 October 2012

Hello, She is not matured we understand it. because of small fight she had done all this things. We are also ready to accept her upto one month after this drama. but her family do not accepting that she is not mature and blaming me.

I know all law is wife favour. that why I am afraid for future Now most of our relatives know that her fault but may be after we accepting her she make again drama and that time may be her family treat us criminal ppl. We know she is not matured she need some treatment. But her family is not accepting this.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     31 October 2012

Mr. ketan the same thing i had you told you in my last post. i think you did not read it throughly.

you are in very delicate situation. at present .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register