LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mayilsamy n (student)     23 April 2011

Drainge water entered into our land

The muncipality is increasing the capacity of the exsiting drainage (open driange system) mean while due rain , all the drainage water has entered into our land. actually we do use the drainge as we have enough argiculture land to take care of our waste water..

 it's seem muncipality is not interested in act fast...


how proceed with this problem,


 2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     23 April 2011

Issue legal notice to the muncipality to do the work immediately and also file an RTI application seeking the details of the amount spent for drinage work and progress in the work

mayilsamy n (student)     23 April 2011

Thanks for your guidance..


In case if the muncipality does take immediate act, can thier inaction be challenged in the court of law?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register