IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Dowry ka case vapas laina

Mai apna dowry  ka case vapas laina chahati hu. Court mai jaane sai mujhe koi benefit nahi hua. Mujhe apni naukri bhi jhodni pari.

Mai apna dowry ka case kaise vapas lai sakti hu.


 25 Replies


hahahahaha.....better send a koochi-koo SMS to your husband and say sorry

abdul (MD)     30 January 2013

Just by saying sorry, does it erase all the pain, mental trauma and agony the gentleman has suffered.

LAW STUDENT (NILL)     31 January 2013


Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     31 January 2013

Aap kis state mein hai.


Aap dowry case waapis nahi le sakti. Aap ya to usse quash karwa sakti hai, ya bayaan de kar apne husband ko bari karwa sakti hai.




Shonee Kapoor
1 Like

srk (Service)     31 January 2013

No Doubt women like you are misusing the law, filing false cases. if you were really harrassed why do you want to withdraw the case? as of i can understand you were encouraged by you lawyer and relatives to file such a false case and harrass him and his family and also extract money from him. all you have got now is nothing, lost you husband, support from his family. lost your job. i hope you know that your husband and people you have included in the FIR may file a case against you, you may face arrest under Section 182. The sentence may range up to 6 months. also he can apply for a divorce.


sunitakamtekar (mgr)     07 February 2013

no u cant. plead ur hubby,,,,,pair pado gid giddao....pay him and buy your freedom.....

Struggling Sister (Housewife)     08 February 2013

jab case mein dum hi nahi hoga to kya phayda hoga......... aap jaisi aurate hi false case karti hai, phir roti hai


jo aurat jhootha case file karti hai use chaurahe pe pathhar faiq-faiq ker maarna chahiye


border paar bhej diya to these b*tches will rather enjoy

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 February 2013

Some persons have reacted in negative manner and in sarcastic tone.  Those who have suffered 498a allegation which they feel is false.  Their reaction is natural.


The present marriage has result in 498a so at least one of them  (or may be both) is wrong.


But now it is not relevant whether her allegations were true or false.  What is important is that she want to end the chapter.


Diweani mukadme keetarah dowry case wapis nahin hota hai.  Agar aap of aap ke pati ne failsa kiya hai ki shanty se ek doosre ke sath rahenge ya shanty se ek doosre ka peecha chod denge to compromise banakar high court mein application denge.  Kyonki adhiyukt pati hai arjee wahi dega aur case close karne he appeal high oucrt se karega aap saath dengi.

1 Like

Harsh (Manager)     10 February 2013

case karthe waqt yahaan poocha tha kya kisi se? jo vapas lene ki salah lene aayi hai aap ! aapka personal advocate kahan gae?

jab man kiya haan kiya, jab man kiya na kiya

jab man kiya rakh kiya, jab man kiya chodd diya

jab man kiya achha laga, jab man kiya bura laga

jab man kiya saath raho , jab man kare bhaag jaao, phir man kare tho vaapas aa jaao, anyways baap ka hi tho raaj hai

jab man kiya case karo, jab man kiya vapas lelo !

ladkiyon ki itni aish kab se? or may be the motivation for marriage is different ($$$$$$) and you dance to its tunes (milega , nahi milega :)

anyways these are not my personal experiences, collective on this forum

when greedy fools run amok and our law and police are guiding them, ye tho hona hi hai .


1 Like

Never Give Up (Fighter)     10 February 2013

Case wapas to le nahi sakti, jab judge ke saamne statement dene jaaogi tab bol dena ke aisa kutch bhi nahi hua tha yeh to maine gusse mein ya fir kisi ke dabav mein aake application kar di thi.


Ya fir apne pati se yeh baat kaho ke abhi yeh sab khatam karo , aur high court mein quash keliye apply karo.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 February 2013

apne pati se yeh baat kaho ke abhi yeh sab khatam karo , aur high court mein quash keliye apply karo."


yahi peaceful rasta hai

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     10 February 2013

Dear madhu you cannot  withdraw case on your own as 498a is non compoundable and this is the only positive side of this otherwise genderbiased law. You and your husband need to file a joint petition for compounding in highcourt under 482crpc .After apex court ruling compounding is now allowed on joint petition. pl. never again play with fire there are better ways of settling matrimonial disputes all the best for happy married life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query