Dear Sir / Madam,
Girls father makes a case of taken dowry in Police Station and claimed More than Rs.30 Lakhs but he didn't give a single rupee in marriage.
If a girls father earning are Rs.15000/- per month and he would give a dowry of more than Rs.30 Lakhs. Now I want to know that :
1. Dowry is taxable or not ?
2. If Cash and Gold Item are given in Dowry as per Girls Father than
Is it Taxable or not ?
3. Dowry amount is showing in Personal ITR or not ?
4. If Dowry is taxable and Person now showing this amount in ITR than
where to complaint for it ?
5. Any Other Valuable suggestions from your side
Please suggest what we will do ?