Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinivas (Accountant)     05 September 2011

Dowry death evidance

Dear all,

I would like to post a message for your kind advice.

My sister was expired on 23.07.2009 in East Godavari (AP) at her matrimonial house and 3 persons has booked under 304B, 498A section. In postmorten report says that she was expired due consuming insecticide (endosulpen)

The case is under trial court, we need to witness in the month of october 2011.

My sister got married on dt.30.07.2006 and a girl child was born, now she with her grand parents(deceased father & mother)We have paid dowry of 2 laksh in the form of demand draft(copy available) before marriage & jewels worth one lakh, & other articles valued at Rs.30,000(bills available). and two letters

kindly advice to whom we need to submit originals.

Thaning you,





 8 Replies

Shastri J.K. (Practice in The High Court of Chhattisgarh)     05 September 2011

before the court ,in which case is pending. 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 September 2011

During evidence stage these things would be exhibited. Trust your lawyer and Public Prosecutor to guide you in this regard.




Shonee Kapoor

srinivas (Accountant)     06 September 2011

Dear Sir,


Thank you for your reply.



srinivas (Accountant)     06 September 2011

iv assit. Judge, Kakinada, AP

srinivas (Accountant)     06 September 2011

Dear Sir,

I would  like to know one thing

My sister was sent  back to our house in chennai in  June 2008, after 6 months  they came to chennai (accused & mother -in law) alongwith two village heads and given a written statement  by accused and separate writeen statement by village heads saying that they will take care if any problem arise.

In charge sheet both people name is added as witness, but two village head are not ready to given witness on the court.

How we can produce these two people in court as witness,

( Both people are important because they negotiated downy,other things, given written statement.

We have sent back our sister to matrinonial house on their assurance only)

Thanks & Regards


srinivas (Accountant)     06 September 2011

Dear Sir,

I would like to get visceeral reports from the hospital by using RTI. 

Kindly guide.  We are in Chennai. whether we need to go personally to Kakinada Hospotal to get the report. & forensic report was given by RFL, VIJAYAWADA (Ap).

Kindly guide me.

Thanks & Regards,



Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 September 2011

I can not answer the question regarding medical report, it should have been made part of the record by Police.


Regarding witness, when they have been added to the list, they would need to stand as witness. They might be treated as hostile witness maximum by court.




Shonee Kapoor

1 Like

Jatin Sapra 9312223345,Delhi (Advocate)     06 September 2011


 You have to file all relavant documents bills etc. at the time of evidence in court and further advise can be give only after going through the file your statements FIR etc. Its better take proper legal advice and assist PP in that . Regards:

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register