Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radhakrishnan (BPO)     19 October 2010

Dowry complaint again

Sir,

My wife had filed a dowry case at the women police station. subsequently i have applied a divorce at the family court.  Last week back, we had a compromise and she withdrawn the complaint at the police station and parallely from my side also.

I want to know whether the dowry complaint can be given one time only or not????? if she gives the dowry complaint again whether that case will be accepted or not??? kindly reply

Learning

4 Replies

aman kumar (SUPERVISER)     19 October 2010

she can take back her complaits both you  had a compromise and she withdrawn the complaint at the police station and parallely from myyour  side also.in future you can take a good defence of compromise 

Radhakrishnan (BPO)     19 October 2010

Yes she withdrawan the complaint, but i want to know in the future whether it is possible to file a dowry compalint again at the women police station????

Gajender Singh (ca)     20 October 2010

whenever you arriive at compromise make sure she accepts in writing that you never demanded dowry or harassed her for anything and she filed complaint in the heat of the moment on some conflict between you two.

this will weaken her future 498a complaints

(Guest)

Genuine Dowry cases are always hushed up as cops and others have nothing to earn anything from them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register