Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek (IT Head)     27 June 2014

Dowry case / domestic violence

Hi,

I got marriage 4 years back and after marriage I got opportunity in IT jobs in UK from Indian company. Since last 4 years me and my wife staying in UK almost 3.5 years. We had 2 kids and now I want to settle in India. Few month back when we went India for annual leave vacation, then my wife was not ready to come again in UK that time I returned alone and still I am in UK. Six month back I purchase a 2BHK flat in metro city and want stay there. That flat is going to register with my name but my wife and her family give pressure me to register that flat to my wife. When I was not agreeing to register they are doing fully mind wash of my wife and now she has filed dowry case / domestic violence case in court. I have lots of proof that how I can maintain my family in outside of India since 4 years. Please any one advises me how I can solve these problems.

Kindly advise me .................

Learning

5 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     27 June 2014

solve the problem amicably with your wife and in-laws ,you can take help of your close relatives of both sides don't do the flat in her name , it clears that she and her parents are greedy , better to give it to your mother and do it in her name only .

Abhishek (IT Head)     28 June 2014

Originally posted by : laxmi kant joshi
solve the problem amicably with your wife and in-laws ,you can take help of your close relatives of both sides don't do the flat in her name , it clears that she and her parents are greedy , better to give it to your mother and do it in her name only .

Hi

Thanks for your advise. I tried to solve this problems my close relatives but problems is that my wife is not trying to understand, even I am ready to bring my wife and kids again in UK. But she is not ready to do and put lots of conditions like…..flt should be register with her name, she want all share in all assets like money, or any kinds of property. Now please advise me. 

fighting back (exec)     28 June 2014

there is no use involving relatives in your problem, relatives tend to run away in bad times. dont relent to any pressure by your inlaws, they are a bunch of greedy people trying to exert mental pressure on you, let her file all the cases she wants, but be ready to pay her maintaienence in case she files it, because no body can avoid maintainence. 

Abhishek (IT Head)     28 June 2014

I have already told her, if you want divorce the I am ready for that but you should think about our kids. Finally now I am also decided if & but in last case divorce is my last options then will do it. But a problem is that she filed dowry / domestic violence case and this is ridicules. Please advice me before divorce why I will pay maintenances while I am ready to bring my family with me.

Raghav Mishra (Lawyer)     28 June 2014

Contact Men cell...law makers are turning deaf ears to men's problems .Not sure how many men more have to suffer till men get justice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register