LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Dowry case

i am a lady constable in delhi and my husband seprated past 13 months. after 13 month sepration i gave a complaint against my husband for dowry hrassment.kya sepration mere case ko kamjor karega ya nhi


 13 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     24 June 2013

Filing a dowry case after 13 months of seperation will definately weaken your case.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     24 June 2013

Mere delay does not matter, it has to be explained properly.


Also, you are a constable and would know the fate of such cases, why don't you try the alternate way.



Shonee Kapoor 
Handphone: +91-8010850498


If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.
1 Like

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     24 June 2013

Agree with shonee sir


actually i am not intrested in my husband and i love some one but my lover is a married man.isliye main apne husband ko divorce bi nhi dena chahti and saath bi nhi rhna chahti

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     25 June 2013

Dear Madhu

If your Husband is really hrassed you for dowry then only you  should file the case otherwise it is agiant the morality and legally too.


sir ,meri shaadi ke time mere sasural walo ne mujhe gold diya tha lekin ab unke pass hi h.kya mujhe wo mil jaiga kyoki wo log kahte h ki tum  delhi me apne flat par rhti thi and gold bi tumhare pass h.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     29 June 2013

:-) You just want to harass him. It may backfire lady.




Shonee Kapoor 
Handphone: +91-8010850498


If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.


498a on husband today - And rape on married lover tomorrow if you lose interest in him which I bet you will.

Typical example how misuse of biased laws potentially ruin several lives.

One bad move, and Husband's and married lovers familes' life will go boom.


This is how rape and dowry laws are misused in this country.

satya prakash (Clerk)     01 July 2013

Lady Constable you are misusing laws to torture someone. Im agree with what 498a ka Dushaman said.

Sad to see that how people misuse laws, you are not only spoiling life of ur husband but u r spoiling ur lovers Wife life as well.

What a nice Double game you are planning, good story for some serial.....

Reformist !!! (Other)     01 July 2013

if u love ur lover, y u r dragging ur husband in this ??? just give him divorce for free and dont destroy ppl lives for ur own personal motive....dont order 498a will destroy ur and ur husbands life

Distressed PS (Manager)     02 July 2013

I wish you are paralysed today and can't move anymore. Then you will realize the worth of family and near and dear ones. Misusing the laws like this will only deprive the genuine victims from justice. Hope you see the same thing happen to your son and you thrwon out of your house..or may be you see him commit suicide in front of your eyes..

Savleen Singh (Rikshaw Puller)     02 July 2013

Thank god you are not a mother..


mera husband 13 month se alag h mujh se.lekin 1/7/2013 ko mere pati ne mera mobile phone ko churane/khosne ki kosis ki .kyoki us ke pass mera number nhi h .ab mujhe kya karna chahiye.kya agar mere pati ko mera number mil jaye aur wo meri call list nikalwa le jis me mere aur mere lover ki bat ki hui h .kya is se mera pati koi case kar sakta h mujh par.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query