LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev Chaurasia   08 October 2018

Dowry case 498a and dp3/4

sir I am Ravi kumar from patna,Bihar. My wife's family filed dowery cases on 14 june 2018 in nearest police station. without any enquiry police send me district jail on date 15 june 2018. my bail petition rejected by district court on 09 august 2018. After that for my bail , my father file petition in patna high court. on 12 september high court granted me provisional bail on the condition of both party will come in high court for hearing this matter in next date on 10 october. high given me provisional bail due to opponent party have senior advocate . My wife have no any proof of dowery except her family . she file FIR only for blackmailing me and my family. Now she want to live with me but i fear what happen if she commits sucide because she speaks many time . she can do any thing for destroy my family. sir what happen in next 10 october in high court. If i cant live with her. will be my bail cancel or regular.
she FIR ON MY ALL FAMILY. But in police dayari only 3 person me , my father and mother guilty and remove 307.
please advice what happen... I am already over the custody of 3 month in district jail without any guilt.


 4 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     08 October 2018

High Court will offer you both to compromise and end the criminal prosecution but for that there will be conditions imposed. You will like to end the marriage with divorce and for that you will have to pay heavy price to your wife in the form of permanent alimony and maintenance. Agree for this option and get out of all the troubles including the failed marriage and criminal prosecution. Otherwise what happens next will be long drawn litigation in both criminal and civil cases for years together.
1 Like

Rajeev Chaurasia   08 October 2018

i am not ready for compermise and want to divorce then will high court cancel my bail?

Martin S.   08 October 2018

You take divorce by mutual consent. thorw money and buy divorce.  That is good for you and your old age parents.  Dont torture old age parents.

Ashish Dwivedi   23 April 2019

call me at 9005468298

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register