LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukaish (Customer care Manager)     16 March 2013

Dowry

before 2 my loving wife registered 498a on me.

1. she is having some voice reording in this i am abusing like [ ab teko rahna he mer sath to tu rah, par teri koi oakat ni hogi meri zindgi me, or me tere parivar ki ijjat bhi uchal dunga, yaha ayi to mar dalunga]

sach type reording will help her to prove 498a ?

2. we did merriage from arya samaj now my wife is denying to acept that marriage and wanna make case of rape can she do it ?

3. on base of sach recording she is trying to do one more case of domestic voilence on me. can she do this case also on me ?

Learning

12 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     16 March 2013

If she has proof of dowry demand also, then the recording will be a source of problems for you in your 498a case. Recording clearly proves mental torture. Rape case cannot be filed by wife against husband.

498a Wives

aajay (CS)     16 March 2013

Sir, Are letters written by wife to her father asking them to give car is proof of dowry?

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     16 March 2013

please start a fresh thread for your question

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 March 2013

The high court on Thursday observed that some women were abusing IPC Section 498A to harass those the clause aims to protect them from — husbands and in-laws.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     16 March 2013

Mukaish,

It would be seen in what circumstances she tries to produce the recordings.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     16 March 2013

Aajay,

Merely letters are no proof. There was a judgment (which I am unable to locate now) in which I read, HC as saying, who writes letters now a days.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 March 2013

this recording clearly indicates that you are the type of person considering whom DV act is framed.  There may be much more recording.  This conversation corroborates many things against you.  Try reconciliation.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 March 2013

connect query at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=74301&offset=1#.UUU8jjchHfM

Secure your job if she is willing to foregive.

LAW STUDENT (NILL)     17 March 2013

:-) AND U ARE SAYING UR WIFE REGISTER A FALSE CASE OF 498A ????

Gaurav (consultant)     17 March 2013

@LAW STUDENT

you jolly LLB.

Does this recording make him a 498a husband. really?

You know what 498a is ?

1 Like

aajay (CS)     18 March 2013

If courts start recognising such casual statements then whole family system will come to end.

Reformist !!! (Other)     19 March 2013

Law student ----> If you see the contents written by author. Do you see any mental cruely by husband for dowry demand ???? . The said thing can only attract section 506 but not 498A.

Pls do not misguide the members here.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register