LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s shukla shukla (employee)     05 February 2010


thank you sree rangan sir

details as asked by you regarding bigamy are as under.

divorce from first wife-year 1996 by lower court

cancellation of decree by district court-year 1998

appeal filed in high court-year 1998

second marriage-year 2002

highcourt order-in feb 2002 stating that district court order is cancelled and decree passed by lower court in 1996 is maintained.



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register