LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s shukla shukla (employee)     23 January 2010


Sir I got divorce from my first wife in 1996 from lower court but district court cancelled it.i appealed in high court  and I got judgement in jan 2008 in my favour ie highcourt maintained judgement passed by lower court in 1996.

I got remarried in 09 may 2002.second wife filed divorce and maintenance case in 2005.she took divorce in mar 2008.in 15 may 2005 she lodged FIR stating that at the time of marriage her father gave me gifts and cash amounting five lacs and after marriage she falsely claimed that I have demanded a motor cycle and fifty thousand rupees.she hide the fact from police that she already got divorce.police never came to me and submitted charge sheet under 498A and 494 against me and five family members.she never went to sasuraal,kept staying with her parents.i have a letter written by her father stating that he is very happy to learn that only girl is my priority not money,he went to my home before marriage and enquired all about me and he is fully satisfied.i moved to high court and matter was referred to mediation centre which also failed.again case has been referred to highcourt.simiulaneously I met DIG for unfair investigation by IO who has now ordered for reinvestigation.police moved to court to get CD but court said that it will be provided once stay passed by highcourt is vacated.now I have few querries 1.should i insist  to quash the chargesheet in highcourt.2.if chargesheet is not quashed,do I still have chances of fair reinvestigation.3.what about 494 keeping in mind highcourt’s decision who has maintained lowercourt’s decision passed in 1996.please suggest me and give me relvant ruling if possible



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register