LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abcde   22 October 2015

Dowry

My family had fix a marriage with a girl but after few months we came to know that their intentions was not good so we broke the marriage now they are threatening to file a dowry case against us their was no function and no engagement between us they have given a application in police station that we have demanded 10 lacs rupees and we have already taken 2 lacs with gold ring and chain but they don't have any proof of that we all know that application is faaque My question is just on behalf of applications can they file a suit case against my family and one more thing is that I m officer in a nationalise bank under probabtion period whether it will effect my job as a they have already sent a message through some person that either marry their daughter or they will take my job need a advise what should we do????????

Learning

5 Replies

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     22 October 2015

Try to involve some seniors and sort it out.  It may lead you into problems, which you cannot envision at this time.  Ultimately truth shall prevail but by that time, you would be quite a bitter person. 

Abcde   22 October 2015

We have tried a lot but that person is simply shameless he had refused to talk simply kept the condition to marry her daughter which is not acceptable at all can u just tell that what problems I might have to face in this so that I can b mentally prepare I mean will that lead to a problem in my job?

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     23 October 2015

Sir, Don't worry if they don't have any proof you are safe ... Make a recordings for future safety purpose ... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450

Rahul   24 October 2015

Keep a recording instrument with u always If its a video + audio then it's best. Unless any case is proved in court , I believe your job has no threat

Kanak Tibrewala   30 October 2015

Sir,

I got Married on January 2015, After 3 months of marriage only Girl went to her Parents house for marraige & tooked all the ornaments of house with her & told that she will come back after 2-3 days but it passess 5 months & she is not coming & from there she is dictating her various conditions. We tried lot to sought out her all the problems but on every meetings she is imposing more and more conditions with new demands, that this should be sought out, this is my problem firstly sought out then only I will come etc. etc. Now we think that there is no reason to continue our relationship. Now I had a problem that I had a house in my name & on my mother name (joint name).

Now my questions are :

a) Whether she can claim to have a part in a house ?

b) If I make a release deed in my mom name for my part of house & take the responsibility to pay the EMI as my mom is Housewife & she is not an earning memeber ?

c) Release deed should be like that what ever my mom had done for me upto the present date which is not calculated or not measured so I am releasing my part of house in my mothers name & take the responsibility to pay EMI....like this in todays date Stamp paper then whether my wife can claim any amout or part in the house or not....?

d) If I prepare the release deed on stamp paper for back dated than it will is ok or should I prepare in todays stamp paper is it ok...?

e) if I prepare in todays stamp paper that court can reject the said deed or not....?

Please help me out.

Regards

Kanak Tibrewala

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register