LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Nayak (NA)     25 June 2011

Dowary declaration certificate of FIL throw court-498a

Dear Experts, In 498A Case is it possible to collect copy of Dowary declaration form of my Father in law, which he has submitted to his office, my Father in law is a central govt employee. if yes, please send a copy of the draft under sec 91 crpc.


 3 Replies

pujols20 (Techie)     26 June 2011

Court needs to first accept the Crpc 91 petition.

Question here would be why should court accept Crpc 91 to get you the certificate ? What grounds/justifcations  would you add to get the certificate ?

If court accepts it, you can get the required certifcate.

himanshu harbola (Comp. Sec.)     27 June 2011

take help from this Link :


i pondered upon ur question and was of a opinion that RTI application might help u  but chances seems to b slim.

Vijay Nayak (NA)     28 June 2011

True, however my RTI Application was rejected, I have already appealed in SIC. But it take minimum a year to for trail in SIC. in the mean time i may miss the train

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads