LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anchal   30 September 2015

Doubt on husband

i have been married to my husband from the last 6 yrs. but from the last few months, i am observing some changes in him. he is mostly busy in chatting on his cellphone. i started checking his phone and i was shocked to see that my husband is having an extra martial affair with his junior in his office. when i asked him about all this, he straight away denied and didnt accept his mistake. somehow, i thought i was wrong in understanding him. but gradually he started chatting more often on phone. and he tried to delete the messages from his phone, so that i could not read them. but i still have doubts on his that he is still involved with one of his juniors in the office.

i need help from the people, present here, to guide me or to suugest me that how should i prove the things (either my husband is cheating on me or am i not trusting his words).

 5 Replies

AS   30 September 2015

 divorce him

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     30 September 2015

Engage a private detective and ask him to bring proof also, if there is extra-marital affair.

LegalFighter (test)     30 September 2015


Please speak with your husband or get your inlaws in.If all these things doesnt workout, bring in your parents and try solve your problem amicably with the help of elders.Try speaking with ur husbands friends(one who is close with ur hubby) as a last option.


FORGET and FORGIVE.You life will be more beautiful!


If one needs peaceful life , my advice is not to visit 3 places  Court,Police Station,Hospital. Court and Police Station simply ruins your peace of mind, marriage bonds, reputation of ur family and most importantly your life and time.


Please dont surf in these kind of websites or internet finding solution coz it seems your problem is @ a beginning stage.Take all the steps I mentioned above and lead a happy life.All the very best!

1 Like



Only his call data has made U presume that he is having relations with his junior and no more concrete evidence.May be true or may not be.At the outset before taking any decision ascertain throroughly his involvement with the lady.If U R 100% sure about it nothing wrong in bringing the matter to the notice of the parents of both the sides and discuss the matter and put an end to it.Don't think of legal avenues at this stage as it will ruin both the lives and also children if U have.


SuperHero (Manager)     30 September 2015

Agree with Tamilinian

Better talk to Husband directly with an Open Mind. No foul language or Harsh words..You know your husband better when to talk, how to talk....If needed It is better you talk to your Inlaws...avoid your Parents...If EGO is hurt then it will damage your relationship. 

Relationships are based on Trust and Respect..... LOVE.

Some times there are mid life crisis in Marital Life, better go for some vacation, have good s*xual life to rejuvenate.....Wish You Good Luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query