LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ragav (student)     30 May 2010

Doubt: Category -caste

My father belongs to OC category , and my mother belongs to BC category ( TAMIL NADU), which category do i belong to?(for applying for board and competitive exams).

Whom should we contact for information regarding this?(muncipalities, collectrate office , or where else ?)

Pls inform me asap.

Learning

4 Replies

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     30 May 2010

You will have to apply for Caste Certificate tiothe Director of Social Welfare of your state, who will also guide you in the matter.

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     31 May 2010

You can either adopt the community of your mother or father.The community given at the time of admission at school shall be mentioned as your community.The ceretificate issuing authority cab decide it on the basis of the custom and practice you adopt.

suvarna jadhav (Lecturer)     01 June 2010

Hello,

Can Anyone please Help me?

1) IF a person is from UP and hisher caste is SC, is the certificate valid in Maharashtra?

2)Secondly I belongs to the SC category,and if my husband belongs to open category,can i still get the benefits of SC category..especially in educational institutes?

3) If yes? Then if a particular educational institute denies admission then what can i do or what proof can be produced?

inayath (Student)     28 September 2010

To

The Respected Sir,

My Name is Abdul Inayath, From Vijayawada. My initial is "ABDUL" Belongs to ""Sunni""(No Social Group).

i want know the about BC-E Certificate, i am eligible for BC-E Certificate or not,

and in G.O.MS.No:24,

15(A) (a) The Ahle Hadeeth, Ahle Sunnath Wal Jamat, Mahadavis, Sunni, Shia, Tableegi, Wahabi, who have made requests to the Commission for inclusion in the Backward Classes list, are all religious denominations or sects and not social groups. So the question of their inclusion in the list of Backward Classes does not arise. The commission tenders the advice to the Govt. that their requests therefore be rejected.

Please tell me i am eligible for BE-E or Not

please refer the Site

https://www.bcwelfare.ap.gov.in/chapter6.htm

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register