LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varghese George   08 September 2020

doubt about producing documents in job-consultancies

Dear Sir....I a resident of kerala . lately my friend told me that he has been asked by many job-consultancies to surrender his original 10th standard certificate but he refused.To his refusal they told him that they are taking the certificates as a security so that he will not refuse to give their ( consultancy ) service charge.I told him that he is not to give his original marks card because according to me....I feel they do not have the right to ask my friend to surrender his 10th standard certificate. Please guide me.....

Learning

2 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     08 September 2020

1. NEVER submit your original documents to any private party for ANY purposes, whatsoever,   more so since there is a remote chance of getting it back and you will be forced to listen to their dictates.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 September 2020

Digilocker online document storage facility is there. Job consultancies can verify the original documents through this digilocker method. So do not give any original documents to whomsover.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register