LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vamshidhar singh   27 October 2022

Double registration problem hyderabad

I have a property thats situated in  Hyerabad   there was  a previous registration on it  not knowing  it  my father had purchased it from same vendor  in year 1997 & got boundary wall constructed in 2012  no one objected  it and gift deed was done  to me (his son) + got building permission from muncipality (GHMC)  in 2019 . Later when i went through the documents  and found a petition was filed by a lady against my father  and on neighbouring plot  owner  also but from the court judgement  the matter was settled out of court between the vendor & the lady who filed petion against my father & the judgement came in our favour and stating  that  other registration of the lady  needs to be cancelled.   we also have the original judgement copy with us which states that the above. but my father  was abroad when judgement had come  my grand parents being  very old  did not perceive it further  and did not  cancel the registration of other lady  Current status : Recently when I am negotiating to sell this plot of land  the  buyer of plot was discourged  by some person in society  wantely  because  they have their personal interest vested  in it  and they dont know that  dispute has been settled  we have original papers  of judgement  and secondly when i confronted the person there asked  for  on what  basis  are they claming the property  they simple tell they will bring  documents   after 3 days or 4 days they keep changing date  are not briging  it they are simply they are bluffing . please help me  resolve the issue 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register