LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi   14 June 2016

Double registration

Sir, My sister had purchased 400 Sq yards from Mayuri Housing Private Ltd.Hyderabad in 1997.Today I have applied for EC and found that they have sold same property to two different persons 200 Sq yards each in 1998. Now Mayuri Housing Pvt Ltd is shut down long back and have no office or any representatives available. The owner and his partners are died few years back. How can I claim that my sister has legal right over the property.

Learning

7 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     14 June 2016

Your sister do have title, inform us about possession and mutation process.

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 June 2016

Who is in possession/occupation?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 June 2016

Post your reply to the points raised by experts.

Ravi   14 June 2016

sir, it is a vacant plot. Now some broker approached her asking to settle the issue by taking Rs.1lakh and register in his name. He will contact another party and pay some money to them also and get it registered in his name. Actually, the plot is worth 4-5 lakhs. Eventhough we want to file a case we are not sure how many years it will take to get justice. My sister can not attend hearings since she is in abroad.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 June 2016

Take possession of the plot and retain possession.

Approach a very able counsel ASAP and proceed further under expert guidance of your able counsel.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     15 June 2016

To me the option given by Broker seems to be viable, rework  on price ,with him and get rid of this property, filing suit and complaint will be waste of time and money. It is your call now.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 June 2016

Apparently your sale deed is registered in 1997, and others in 1998.

You can take possession.

The market value is 4-5 lacs and dealer is offering mere 1lac.

It is your call.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register