Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karan (self)     07 August 2013

Double pan card

dear sir ,

i accidently my CS  submit the form of new pan card(3months ago) , but i hav already old pan number 4 years old,

now i have 2 pan card of different numbers,

so plz sugest me what  can i do ??

how i surrender second one ? i surrender old OR new one (i registr my company 4 years ago but not activate it  that time ??) and    govt fill fine me, if yes how much ?

Learning

3 Replies

Hemang (Advocate)     07 August 2013

Address a letter to the Income Tax Officer of your ward stating to the effect that you are surrendering the "new PAN Card" as you were mistaken for certain reasons that you may have to offer. Also clarify that no undue advantage is take based on the new PAN Card. Explain all circumstances clearly and truely. Keep communications for your record.

But, it is really surprising, as to why an irresponsible act on your part to obtain PAN CARD, while one was already in currency. One sentence as elder. Be accurate and perfect in your life more particularly, when you are dealing with the administration of the Government. 

karan (self)     07 August 2013

dear sir, thanks for your reply

can i submit  aaplication online??

can i pay panelty for that??

plz share the  online link

Thanks & Regards

Hemang (Advocate)     07 August 2013

Peculiar facts require that you prepare a hard copy of the communication and send it by registered post along with the PAN CARD. Sending of PAN CARD is never possible through online approach. Let the authoritis say about the further course. Do not assume about penalty. Let them take into account all circumstances. If at all you have to pay, they will instruct you officially. Let all official communications be received from them. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register