Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Double marraige

Page no : 2

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     20 August 2011

Don't mind my first reaction on reading your reply was: "Hero to bada nikamma hai is story ka."

I would give you two pointers to make up your mind:

i) Has his marriage been consummated with his wife? If so, the guy was not that innocent forced into marriage.

ii) When he could not stand upto his family for the first time, what guarantee is he giving that he would stand agianst them this time.

Shivangi, Your problem is not a legal problem, it is more of an emotional and relationship problem.

1 Like

Aishwarya (Teacher)     20 August 2011

there's no point of explaining all this to you...plz understand HE HAS BEEN LIVING WITH HER FOR 7 MONTHS HE CAN GO ON FOR SEVEN LIVES THEN..they both live under one roof one room and that girl accpeted all this because ur lover would have said in an indirect manner he could have urged the girl to say no to him ..did he do that no..and he also could have said no to her ..he dint even do that..

woh tab kuch nahi kia toh ab kya karlega..Marriage itne pressure mein kiya dear and he is so not courageous or powerful ..so what do you expect woh Divorce le sakega ..divorce toh sabka baap hai..shaadi ko naa kehna asaan tha divorce toh bhot bhot badi baat hai ..and you are expecting him to go fot that so easily..i think you should reconsider...he might be planning all this just to keep you happy and i know he doesnt have the guts to do it after 7 long months ..

tum yeh dekho yahan puchke efforts kaun dalraha hai relationship ke liye its you..we dont see ur lover here asking ..kyun..iska kya matlab hai he is not asking anywhere the procedure of divorce..

am telling u sister apni life barbaad mat karo..let things go. ul get many good guys for you..plenty of life ahead..moveon..and be realistic in life..sochne mein accha lagta hai yeh sab..kyunki ek side ka sochte hai hum..

think of the girl woh divorce nahi degi toh baithe reh jaogi pura zindagi ..coz there is really no ground and moreover uski life barbaad woh kyun hone degi..she will also make all efforts to restore her marriage and her husband whom she has lived 7 months each day and night..

this is harsh reality come to terms with it dear

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register