IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sk Rajjak Hossain   04 August 2018

Dont want divorce

If wife want divorce, but i dont want this, also dont want to continue with her any more so what is the best way to hang out her divoce till end her life. If any ref you had kindly share


 2 Replies


Query unclear.  You need to tell your problem in simple words.

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     05 August 2018

Your attitude is entirely wrong...you are a negative person it seems from your intention. Either live peacefully with your partner or leave your partner peacefully/amicably.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query