LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pranay Kishore Mohanta   31 January 2019

dont understand the meaning

I have filled a case about gram panchayat office establishment in Odisha high court.Now the status of the case is showing case disposed and nature of disposal is uncontested.. disposed off ..what is the meaning of this sir ??

Learning

7 Replies

what to do next sir plz reply

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     31 January 2019

That means the case is no more pending for adjudication.As mentioned by you uncontested means dissmed in default as may be no body appeared from your side and the case got dismissed for non prosecution.

You can file an application for retoration.

That means the case is no more pending for adjudication.As mentioned by you uncontested means dissmed in default as may be no body appeared from your side and the case got dismissed for non prosecution.

You can file an application for restoration.  

sir my advisor laywer has not called us about this ..is this uncontested is due to our absence or opposite party absence sir??

If you filed the case and absented then certainly from your side. The other sides absence cannot make the case dismiss in default 

sir but any notice had not come to us before hearing date sir.so we don't know about attending on that day

My dear you filed the case how come notice will come to you,you were suppoused to follow up the case. May be your lawyer has missed the case in dairy,contact him and ask him to file application for restoration without further delay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register