Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Don't manipulative inlaws misuse laws thru crocodile tears?

Page no : 2

Ghajini (SSE)     21 November 2010

Just could not stop myself thanking Arup ji's hilarious comments (no offence to the thread starter) How can one stop wife's / MIL crocodile tears?? Why such questions are asked in regard to husband only, general question cant be aske??. I just wonder how ppl even bother to reply ( I replied to Arup Sir :)) on such ridiculous and queries having only one sided inclination and that too ppl who know very well that these ppl ask only one directional questions....(Stilll remember that jewel retrieval from husband side thing of the same user, and cant stop laughing on the immatirity ) where different threads were going in jewel direction :P

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     21 November 2010

are u dun with your hasi mazaak on some PJ of your godfather??

there are countless threads on "Wives filing false cases,wives deserting,wives in adultery,maintenace to wife is unjustified" blah blah blah blah.....wot do u have to say on those threads that are one sided?plz leave this thread if u have nth. gud to contribute.

1 Like

Kunal Mukherjee (Father)     21 November 2010

Madam, considering most 498A cases are created by manipulative in-laws (along with their darling daughter of course) in crocodile tears, it is not unnatural that your string title reminds some of us of that section.

In all fairness, if a certain section of people (read false 498A petitioners) have decided to stop at nothing (read false complaints & allegations) to earn easy money (read out-of-Court settlements), you really cannot blame another set of people (read the elderly you refer to, whether guilty or not) if they resort to anything (read crocodile tears etc.) to save themselves.

Can you ?

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     21 November 2010

@ kunal and like minded comment passers,

before u comment,read my question where i am talking of genuine cases filed by wife....i am not referring to false cases

today arup has been reviving many old threads where i have contributed, by passing personal comments on me.it's cleatr that he's provoking me so that an argument starts...this is the work of a sick mind.

he's upset because the environment of family forum is getting better with hardly any fights b/w members now...

he wants that environment of family forum gets polluted again as members like u join him to comment further,his aim of diverting queries into his fav. topic (false 498A cases)gets fulfilled and he gets entertained....

well i am saving all his comments now and will be sending to the admin soon,if he doesnt mend his ways..

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     22 November 2010

There is no need of posting any unnecessary remarks/comments when thread starter is seeking legal opinion and not inviting any kind of debate. And this type of behavior is pure idiocy.

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     22 November 2010

Thanks Ashutosh..

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 November 2010

what is her legal question in this post ?

can any body explain?

1 Like

Hari Prasad (service)     27 December 2010

I Agree with you saurabh, i am also a victim of 498A ,after 17 years of marriage.My mother who is a senior citizen , my brother and my sister who stay in a different state have been charged with dowry harassment. this is a public forum where anyone can air their views and is a platform where people can know to what extent 498A is being misused by educated urban women.Torchour ,humiliation faced by men are not believed and even police dont register case.All suffers should record as a proof  ,because women with their innocent face,crocodile tears and taking advantage of biased lawsare harrassing men.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     27 December 2010

" now people say women misuse laws"

- it is the ultimate truth. be brave to face the truth.

do'nt worry we are with you.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     28 December 2010

Jackal is real Jackal, his mother and sisters too would be of jackal tribe, so this animal has abusive language for his sisters,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register