Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S Tejwanth Kaur (law student)     12 June 2011

Domicillary visit of police

Respected sir/madam,

civil dispute was going on since 10years since only family members filing false complaints creating it to be a criminal in nature,so that we should vacate our house or compelling us to sign on the documents relating to sale or giving it for development whenever we refused they use to threaten and file complaint,brother,mother,sister,bhabhi or there friends.we didnt find a way we just filed for partition suit,this became more in the year 2008,when my husbands bhabhi filed a false complaint against my husband under sections.354 and sec.324.He was arrested and remanded for 14days,when he was in remand they tried to dispose me from my house but relatives saved myself and my kids,then i filed a writ petition in honourable HIGH COURT.order was passed under Article 21,and police and the other family members were party to it ,now the police started torturing taking bribe from the other co-owner i.e.,my husbands elder brother and visiting our house saying that one rowdy shetter's name is similar to my husbands name and causing harm to our peaceful life and reputation.what is the remedy ? hoping for a reply and thanking all...

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     12 June 2011

First you have to file complaints against the police personnel, who have been regularly visiting your home for and on behalf of your relatives, with their connivance, to harass you.  your complaint should mention the police personnel name and badges.  The complaints will be ACP/ SSP, DCP/DSP and police Commissioner/SP.  you give these complaints by hand and get acknowledgments.  if not possible, send them by speed post and keep the receipt.  wait for one week.  then send one more complaint to the vigilence cell of the police department against those police personnel.  After a fortnight, if no reassuing action is taken by the higher police authorities, move the High Court for appropriate writ against the police officials. In addition to this, explaining the facts of the present situation, move an application before the civil court where partition suit is pending, for the purpose of information. 

S Tejwanth Kaur (law student)     13 June 2011

Thank you very much sir for your kind concern.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register