25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anup shukla   25 October 2017

Domestic voilence

Respected members...i wana know is it possible that without husband party in d.v.. can a d.v case run...if yes...then on what condition...and no then what section it can be denied..


 6 Replies

Jaspal singh (practicing lawyer)     25 October 2017

Yes, Dv case can be filed against the any member who are under the relation of Domestic Relation, if you do not want to make the party to husband then also you can proceed further, it is not mandatory that husband is necessary party in D.V.


Jaspal S Maini(Adv)


Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     25 October 2017

the domestic violence case can be filed any any person who is residing in the share household with the aggrieved person and she may file the case against him or her or them before the magistrate court even without making the party to husband.
if the husband is not a party then the complainant can claim inky protection, right to residence and compensation under section 18,19&22 of Protection if Women from Domestic violence act 2005.
feel free to call
1 Like

Jaspal singh (practicing lawyer)     25 October 2017

very well explained by my Senior Nadem SIR....


1 Like

Anup shukla   26 October 2017

Nadeem ji...can i have ur no....?? To call u

Anup shukla   26 October 2017

Nadeem ji...can i have ur no....?? To call u

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     26 October 2017

9899686394, 9953809956

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query