LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

stani (none)     31 December 2013

Domestic violence sufferer

my mediation has failed and back in court for argument. my husband is physically violent and has a two sided behaviour is very manipulative. its difficult to interpret what he actually wants. now that i have filed a case against him and my inlaws for domestic violence he is extra sweet, giving me expensive gifts, wanting to meet and see our daughter and me and when i actually ask him to come he comes up with an excuse not to meet us.

he does not keep in touch at all now. he has a very aggressive behaviour and is trying to prove that i am. he has stated that i am psychologically unfit and that i have put a case to extract money out of him. he hit me and forced me and my daughter out of our matrimonial house and he has mentioned to the court that i left him without any reason.

all through out marriage he hit me to leave his house and life and today states he wants me. he denied that the daughter was his and tht he wanted only a male child and now all of a sudden lots of love and time for her.

i dont get it. what could all this relate and what is he up to?

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
I am also going through this same phase. My husband also has a split behavior and behaves sweet when I try to take stand for myself n my 5month daughter. He was the one who would force me for divorce when my family delayed in sending money n tortured me physically and mentally. Can I get maintainence from him as he now wants mutual divorce and wants to remarry.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register