LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anbu bangalore (aaaa)     01 May 2016

Domestic violence procedure

Respected sir,

i applied divorce around 1year back, please tell me procedure if her side files domestic violence complaint?


 9 Replies

aarjun vhajage (Lawyer)     01 May 2016

if she file a criminal case against you, you have to face to prorcess. Like bail and hearings. 

U can pm me if u need

Sidharth   01 May 2016

No need of bail in DV proceedings.  DV is only a complaint case. 

Don't worry!!

Advocate Ram Prasad (Chief Lawyer)     01 May 2016

If it rains it will b seen. Let her first file a dv case den u ask ur qns why imagine of future from now itself n worry in advance?--Adv Ram Prasad Cell+91777-22930

stanley (Freedom)     02 May 2016

In DV case there is no need for Bail . Even if she files a false case she has to prove the same with evidence . When it comes to evidence stage her false case would fall apart .

It is very helpful to worry about cases that have not yet been filed and ask questions about the same. It will give you great peace of mind, happiness and inner satisfaction. Also think about other cases she can file, there are many sections in IPC and many other laws also under which cases can be filed. Think about all of them day and night.

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     02 May 2016

There is no procedure defined for domestic violence.  Yahi maaro peeto, dhakka mukka, laat, these constitute domestic violence.  You can contact salman khan or rahul mahajan for further details about procedure for (domestic) (violence).  :-))

A walk alone (-)     15 May 2016

Why you are worried about the thing which is not happen. If she file dv not need for any bail. She has to prove her case by evidence. If her allegations not proved then case will decide on your favour. If you are not living together since more then one year you can file quash of dv case if she file dv

NM (j)     18 May 2016

"If you are not living together since more then one year you can file quash of dv case if she file dv" Under what section and/or Where can we file the quash petition (In Lower court or High court) in such cases?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads