LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

neelu khurana   27 April 2022

Domestic violence, cheating, extramarital, prostitution

My husband is engaged in all above , i want to separate how to start, his overall declared income is lower than me but actually his overall income is much greater than mine.
He has not borne any responsibility of mine or my daughter till date

Learning

3 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   27 April 2022

File a case against him before court where you can get Justice for more clarification you may contact us then I'll elaborate properly.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 📱 9198889990

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 April 2022

submit your grievances by download of SHEROES app. It is free service and advises for y our problems

Sai Krishna   28 April 2022

Dear Querist,

You can file for a divorce under the above-mentioned offenses done by your husband.

Ø  Domestic violence comes under Section 498A of the Indian Penal Code.

Ø  Adultery and extra-marital affairs come under section 497 of the Indian Penal Code.

Ø  Adultery is defined under Section 13(1) of the Hindu Marriage Act and is a ground for divorce.

Ø  You can file a suit for Cruelty under Section 13 (i) (a) of the Hindu Marriage Act stating that you have been subjected to mental injury and mental torture.

While claiming maintenance under Section 125 (l) (d) of the Code of Criminal Procedure you can obtain his income tax returns from the IT dept. and also get his bank account statement. Through this method, you can show the court that your partner is earning more than what he has declared to the court. Thereby he will be entitled to provide maintenance and child support if you get the custody of the child.

Thank You.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register