domestic violence case

My sister's in law family had lodged a domestic violence case in 2017 and we have not recieved any notice, we got to know about case last month while searching online. the query is.

1. its beem two years and we have not recieved any notice and

2. what actions can we take now.

You may wait till you receive notice from court .


Check whether any proceedings were held at the back of you, if yes, move an application under Order 9 Rule 7 of the CPC,1908 to set aside the ex-parte proceedings. 


since it is a family issue you know about the the domestic violence petition is been filed by the waiting however receiving not a notice from the court is a mistake by the the petitioner for the advocate who has filed the the place in the court please make a note what you have to to do now first visit tu to concern court and join the investigation or find out the best interest that makes your objectives fulfill more detail can be discuss only by knowing the real fact of the case then legal opinion can be given to you.

many typo on my answer because unable to edit



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x