LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

stani (none)     11 October 2013

Domestic violence and maintainence

I am a housewife victim of domestic violence have a small child. i have applied for domestic violence and maintainence in the court. court has asked for mediation. my husband want to reconcile back with me, multiple times he has done this and has never kept his words.

mediator asked me to give him a last chance. what terms and conditions can i put down in mediation if i choose to go back to him. else what is the next step?

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

@ Querist,

1. What are intense gravity which is pulling you towards him even though he is not intact with his own words?

2. Now come to you query,.......as per your claim you can seek the protection order from the court if he turns into voilence during the time of sharing the residence with him.

3. You should be given freedom to talk to your lawyer and your parent's at any time.

4. You should not deprived of financial hardship etec. etc.....

But,

Lady,

Tell me onething ...........The wife who carries protection officer rather than protection and love from his own husband then what the hell this marriage is about????

Sad to state that your marriage is half dead practicaly and it need's full to be declared by the Hon'ble court.

You can live in his house but can't live in his heart and this goes vice versa.

You can see him but can't feel his love.......

you can give order through court but he is not bound to follow you....

you can make your sindoor intact but in real sense you are dead for him and this is vice versa.

the only thing which remain's here is to please the society that "see Iam married and my husband is also alive" whether he is wife beater,drunkyard,abuser,rapist,criminal or any dearth it doesn't matter the ladies should fill her mang with vermillion to just show to this selfish society.

P:S- My sincere request as well as advise to you go get some life rather than just roaming around court and around your adamant husband who is good as nothing.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register