domestic violence act 2005

1.My wife placed case on me in civil court under section 18,19,20,22,23. But she not with me past 2 yrs. When she was pregnant she left..now when I file divorce beacuse she was not with me than I got this.
2.I had attend the case on March (no words just got date for May)
3.im not able go and attend is this possible they will provide another date.
4.do i need to higher the advocate. Can deal my case my own.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x