LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.B.adil rahman (Legal Consultant )     12 March 2018

Domestic violence act

What is remedy if the wife makes the minor sister of husband a party under D.V Act?


 3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     12 March 2018

There is no remedy as such. You need to speak to criminal lawyer of you locality.Every thing will considered on merits of case.

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     13 March 2018

Depends on the facts of the case.  If the sister is not in a domestic relationship with the wife, the sister can move an Application from dropping her name or directly approach the High Court.  

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     15 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.


With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register