LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRAKASHCHANDRA MARU (lawyer)     14 October 2009

domestic violence

Hello all learned experts

i filled a case under the provisions of the domestic violence against the husband and  mother and father of the husband the summons served the  parents of the  husband but question is that the husband is  at the dubai ran away as he knows that the case lodged  now protection officer institied to the  take address of the  husband i requested to court  to compell disclose the  adress of husband from the parents but parants pretended that they do not know whereabouts the their son  so what i should do can i write the embassy of dubai or at the  embassy of india or what another steps can be taken into court fot the disclosse his addres 


 3 Replies

Anjali (IT)     15 October 2009

what if the parents really don't know the address ? my personal view - why you wanted to include the parents-in-law also ? you married your husband , and if any problem , just try to solve it between you and him. Don't intiate criminal action against old ppl.

I am not sure how the embassy of both countries will be helpful in this. [they got better works to do than go after all these DV/498a etc].

Vishwa (ABC)     15 October 2009

Did the old people do anything to you or your family? Keep your hand on your heart and answer to yourself. You need not explain anybody. If the answer is Yes, then you can go ahead but by chance if the answer is No in any corner, you are doing something wrong to the innocent people. I do not understand why you guys take the advantage of the law to harass the old people? If you have any issue with your husband, file as many cases as you want and resolve the issue between you two. For god sake, do not harass the old people as this might happen to you as well going forward in your life. You would get to know about the situation then.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register