LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

stani (none)     01 October 2013

Domestic violence

physically abused in a 4.5years marriage wit a daughter of 4 years. neglected and not accepted my inlaws and husband. forces me along with child out of marital home (where only we lived) in punishment to disobidience physically hit and thrown out of house if questioned about abuse or reporting abuse. if reported i'm surely out of his house for months as punishment. asked inlaws to intervene speak to him they ask me to leave him. does not pick my calls or responds to my messages saying i am harassing him all i wanted was that i was hurt by him i wanted was his love for him to speak in love but he continued to hurt me emotionally as well. he shared a very intimate relationship with his mother shared all his ups and downs with her took her around for shoppings, movies, parties, restaurants, church, their relatives houses and all the public places without me. i questioned his behaviour punishment parents house for months...

now thrown out of the matrimonial house sheltered at parents place . no shelter..being a housewife as per my husbands demand and a child immediately after marriage could not work but could take little tutions as he demanded half rent ,my complete expenses and childs toys and clothes from my home. my parents are aged i dont want to trouble them with the burden of my and childs expense. child completely dependent on me and too young that i can think to get some job... she needs me and does not have any one else other than me if i divert towards job who will take care of my child. i have filed against dv in district court. the court has asked us to come for mediation. how wil it help? go back to abuse. my child is in fear even today emotionally affected seeing the physical harm done to me and the shouts and screams of pain and torture. pls help

Learning

4 Replies

NRI Legal Consulting (Consultant)     01 October 2013

Dear Mam,

If you are not happy with your husband or your husband is not happy with you then you should go for mutual divorce.

For more query contact us query@nrilegalconsulting.com

NRI Legal Consulting (Consultant)     01 October 2013

Dear Mam,

If you are not happy with your husband or your husband is not happy with you then you should go for mutual divorce.

For more query contact us query@nrilegalconsulting.com

get_strong (engineer)     01 October 2013

please check your private message forlder for my reply

stani (none)     02 October 2013

My child will be 4 by december and i have been married for 4 years 10months now.  the violence that has happened right in front of her has feared her i do not put anything negative about her father to her she herself mentions about the abuse her father did to me and she still asks me if the wound hurts even today because for her everything is just fresh in her mind. when we came back from his house it was more often that she spoke about it now she has reduced speaking about it though in her prayers she mentions to make her daddy a good person and not beat her mamma.

my husband does not want me to stay with him but i dont think he would want to go in for divorce neither am i sure to go in for it. firstly i do love him and always keeps a ray of hope probably just a miracle from god that things may work sometime and secondly its against our religion and considered against it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register