Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anuradha goyal (member)     21 October 2012

Domestic violence

Urgent matter

Boy is in U.S.A.. Girl has filed cases under domestic violence on husband and mother in law.Can husband send S.P.A. in favour of her mother to appear on his behlalf.Any S.C. judgement on this matter. Also can he file divorce petition  through S.P.A. Any S.C. case law.

Thanx

Learning

2 Replies

sibasish pattanayak (lawyer)     21 October 2012

Hello Anuradha Goyal

mainly you are asking two questions:-

1) whether husband can sign S P A in favour of Mother to represent him or not? In reply to your first Q. I being the practical Advocate like to confirm you that , YES BOY CAN SIGN  S P A in favour of mother or any other to represent him  to contest with the DV Case .

2) in reply to your 2nd Q , THE ANS . isYES HE CAN FILE DIVORCE CASE AGAINST THROUGH HIS MOTHER BY FOLLOWING THE GUIDELINES .

For your  information , in the month of nov 2011 a JUDGEMENT PASSED IN MY CLIENTS FAVOUR.

for details you please contact with your Advocate , HE/SHE can advice you properly.

regards,

Sibasish pattanayak

Advocate,

mail id : sibasish_adv@yahoo.co.in

pattanayaksibasish@gmail.com

09874854594 /09477090999 / 09231668664.

anil yadav (ns)     21 October 2012

sir,my wife is a govt. employ and uske naam par flat allot h.main unemploy and student hu.past 5 months se hum alag rah rahe h kyoki meri wife ne mujhe flat se nikal diya tha and shaadi ka and mera saara saaman flat par tha jo usne diya nhi mujhe.meri wife ke aisa karne par and mere parents ko bi harras karne par mere parents ne bi mujhe bedkhal kar diya .meri wife shaadi se pahle se adultry me h us ke shhadi se pahle ke sabut mile the mujhe shaadi se pahle lekin meri wife and meri MIL ke kahne par and unki izzat ki khatir maine shaadi kar li thi un se affidavit likhwa kar lekin meri wife ab bi adultry me h and proof nhi deti.plz mujhe bataiye jis trah ek patni ka haq hota h pati ke home ya rented home me kya pati ka haq nhi hota patni ki accomodation me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register