LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arvind sharma (govt service)     09 December 2019

Domestic violence

Hello sir, My marriage was in 2014. After 1 year my wife create nuisance and make violent on me and my parents without any reason. I made counselling from marriage counseller. But after some days she refused to take counselling and counseller told me that she is short minded and her mother give her wrong directions. But I take him on my strength and separate from my parents as per her desire. Now days she again violent and collect colony crowd and her parents come to my home and make nuisance. My house owner support me bcoz they know me and my wife activities. Please tell me what I do to save my future and my 4 year child future and my wife future also.


 2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     09 December 2019

do as she say

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     10 December 2019

Cruelty may consist of physical violence; other conduct that endangers the life or safety of the complaining spouse; abusive or derogatory language; neglect; humiliation; threats of violence, etc. A single act of cruelty must generally be extreme to be sufficient for filing a divorce complaint. you can file for divorce, the filing spouse must prove that the cruelty has made marriage intolerable for them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query