LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRAKASHCHANDRA MARU (lawyer)     20 September 2009

domestic

A LADY HAS THREEE MINOR CHILDREN SHE LODGED CASE U/S 125 OF IPC WHICH IS PENDING DURING THESE PERIOD THE TWO OTHER CHILDREN WERE TAKEN  OVER BY THE PARENTS OF THE HUSBAND REGARDING THIS MATTER LADY COMPLAINED THE POLICE FOR THE TAKE BACK THE CUSTODY OF POLICE BUT SHE DID NOT GET IT AFTER WARDS I LODGED THE COMPLAIN UNER DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ACT FOR THE CUSTODY OF THE THE CHILDREN BUT BEFORE THE NEXT DATE OF THE CASE OF  DVA THEY ALSO TAKE OVER THE OTHER CHILD WHICH WAS WITH THE  HIS MOTHER NOW WHAT I SHOULD DO I HAVE ALREADY FILED THE COMPLIAND FOR THE CUSTODY OF THE CHILD ANOTHER MAIN THING IS THE HUSBAND IS AT THE DUBAI THEN WHAT IS SHOULD DO TO ISSUE TO NOTICE THERE PLS GUIDE

Learning

3 Replies

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     21 September 2009

File complaint of kidnaping. coz husband has right to visit and meet but if any other person or parents of the husband has taken the custody without your information then it is not legally true and can file fir.

If husband of the complainant took the child then she can amend his application for all children.

Regards
adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

ASHUTOSH (lawyer)     21 September 2009

file a suit for custdey of child before a gardiuan court

ashutosh(adv)

delhi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register