LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

uuu (RETIRED)     03 May 2012

Domastic voilance

Dear all

 my daughter in law  brother got stay from MM  on behalf of her sister  not to sell property  assest  or mortagae property u/s of Woman protect  Act 2005 sec.12 Property is in my name and is self acquired she is living with my son in my house she got married one year ago  and she has no child pl advise


 2 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     03 May 2012

File an appeal before the Sessions Court.

mohansreddy (Advocate)     04 May 2012

Get the stay vacated in the same court, if it was granted Ex-parte or approach sessions court. burden is upon you to prove the property in question is a self acquired property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register