Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Does negotiators exist to convince a wrong woman?

Dear All - I am wondering if there are any real negotiators exist apart from regular lawyers. RCR, 125, 498a and Divorce cases are in porgress. None of the lawyers in any of the cases neither bothered to help situation nor opening up consultations. one of my lawyer is saying, why should he even talk to anyone, it is my fate that i should go and talk to anyone if i need to, he will do only paper work.

As we see in movies, it is almost impossible to get a lawyer who can win a case (even with proper evidences) in near future, it is all like paper boat flowing in river's direction (made of money), none showing interest to take control of the case and press the judge to move the case based on merits.

Am looking for such person who can be the NEGOTIATOR to get both the parties to an agreement in state of TN. FEES WILL BE PAID ONLY AFTER COMPLETION OF THE CASE/SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT, kindly let me know if interested. You know how to reopen the case, if fees are not paid. Hoping for the best!

Learning

9 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     04 September 2016

Where are you located and which courts case(s) are going on?

Contact and consult local lawyer there itself for your personal benefit who can protect your interest.

Fees has to be decided and paid in advance, without any condition/bargian/on commission/on completion etc. if you wish to engage me/ any prudent lawyer. 

whatnot   04 September 2016

When both sides pit against it won't be possible.

One of the first criteria is One side should swallow the pride and just bid for time. Without wavering in the ultimate goal the person should pursue all possibilities.

Someone said previously that current crop of lawyers are not equipped with law or negotiation. They are temporary releif (With exception of people here, offcourse!) and it is money racket.

MCD is promoted not beacuse it is right thing. It allows resolution to be reached. But the undercurrents remains. No one can address the psycological scar that goes through..

Until you're legally married, there is nothing other person can do to prevent you fromr eaching her out.

Move to next home in the place she stays. Never yield(no physical force) Always say . We are still married. Let's sit and talk about our future. Don't explain naything else. Just keep repeating same sentence againa and again.

Let police come. Since no voilence or case exist nothing can be done. They have to reach court to get an injuction or stay. Then fight in the court.

All rest of cases 498A,IM is only applied if you're at fault. So why worry?

TamilNadu has Rajanikanth. Mind it!

(Guest)

thank you all for your kind words. all i am looking for is a honest person who can do his job for the fees getting paid.

RCR - stopped appearing in court - current status "Sustained sec petition is filed. Enquiry/Summon". Not sure what this means, but i am not bothered.
125 - stopped appearing in court - NOTICE stage
498a - discharge petition pending, PP is sweating it out for long time to give counter
Divorce - THE wrightly wrong woman stopped appearing, she did not not file objection for 6 months, but active in all other cases, where i am not.

while i have every reason to win each case on merits, but looks i can not satisfy the learned lawyers at any cost in this life. there is a remote possibility to convince the ex-wife to move in either direction, but i am missing a simple man who can just handle the case with common sense and engage a consulting/mediation on both sides - after all to help fellow human with fees as he wish, but with the result in hand. thanks.

(Guest)

You can easily understand; to justify 125 1st settle RCR, RCR need 498a to settle & for divorce all need to settle. And you know 498a is imprisonment offence.

Very true from the woman side - but, in my case am proceeding reverse - pressing hard on divorce, and 498a. Ignored both RCR and 125 - because, I know I have to pay her for sure, no point in contesting them.

innocenthusband   05 September 2016

Originally posted by : Not now
one of my lawyer is saying, why should he even talk to anyone, it is my fate that i should go and talk to anyone if i need to, he will do only paper work.  

Goes without saying, get rid of him. Plenty of lawyers who will handle your case. Instead of cribbing here, go find lawyers and talk to them. Go to junior lawyers who will give your case more time and attention it needs. If your case is not overly complicated, he would be more than capable of getting you justice.

Originally posted by : Not now
Am looking for such person who can be the NEGOTIATOR to get both the parties to an agreement in state of TN. FEES WILL BE PAID ONLY AFTER COMPLETION OF THE CASE/SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT

Why do you want to pay? If your wife doesnt want to settle and wants divorce, what settlement are you looing at? Divorce her and let her be on her way. 

Originally posted by : Not now
FEES WILL BE PAID ONLY AFTER COMPLETION OF THE CASE/SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT

How long has it been since youve seen the outside world? Looks like its been a couple of decades. Nobody works for free. You pay on service basis just like any other job. 

(Guest)

sure, make sense.

whatnot   05 September 2016

Mediation is between two people. For that both parties has to come to table.

RCR is good way, you get 3 mediations. And you will spend some time. All other people present in the room would be just distraction. You have to talk to her directly.. But you seems to ignore RCR.

125 you should engage atleast for the sake of intrest. Becuase this is money pot at the end of the day. So parties are more willing to listen and compromise if they are assured of money. Don't you like to take control of what you're paying? It would be absurd if this is not addressed ...

As a matter of principle, everyone should fight 498A. it is scrouge and direct attack on men with no proper representation of men's side. As long as you have merits fight tooth and nail and win it. Also it gives you freedom of travel.

Divorce becomes a moot point at this stage. But good riddence is always welcome. But it may also trigger and your stand may weaken in other cases.

Everyone looks after their own benefits.....So you should.. Why wait for others to clean your mess.  Work towards resolution and start a new life with clean slate.

(Guest)

Sure, thanks for your suggestions "whatnot". In my case, i have not actually received the notices for both RCR and 125 - i myself found out recently when browsing through internet - a remote court where ex-wife family has ration card. there are two issues in handling this - primiarly lawyers in lower court is difficult to handle than high courts. secondly, burden of proof on my assets lies with petitioner. if i appear, i have to find a lawyer in that remote mid-town, secondly i will be forced to disclose my salary. so, let it come what ever it is - made up mind for this.

sample evidence in my case: great ex-wife used a person to beat me. i did not file case on him, rather got a CSR filed on him and recorded his & his wife's confession in video that they were forced to do so, since ex-wife thereatened him to file case on him. i have used this in my divorce case, and she stopped appearing in the court. it is so obvious how lower court lawyers operate - NOT EVEN A SINGLE LAWYER interested to file case on 498a false witnesses under 340crpc, despite having evidences with government seal. they all want me to run the case for next 5 years. my high court lawyer doesnt comment on this part, except saying 340 has to be filed in lower court with in that jurisdiction.

so desparately looking for a negotiator!! thanks for your time...!!

innocenthusband   05 September 2016

So let me get this straight. You're looking for a negotiator to negotiate with your wife, the same person who hired someone to beat you up.

You're a very smart man indeed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register