Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yuvraj Sawant   26 April 2020

Does live in 5yrs n having kid is valid in court ??

I had live inn with girl since 5yrs. From last 13 months she is with her parents. We have kid of 4yrs old. Now the girl is under tremendus pressure of her parents n denying to marry me n her parents have fixed her marriage with other guy. They are denying to give me the custody of my kid.His birth certificate is on my name.I need the best solution to get her n my kid. My parents are 70+ yrs old n she is not allowing them to meet my son ie their grandson since 14months. Is their any solution for my parents to meet their grandson?

Learning

2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     26 April 2020

you can file custody of child,you have better chances to succeed  on the ground that the girl is going to get married and she will not be able to take the kid to her husband's home. Just the only way is to seek the custody of child.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     26 April 2020

Originally posted by : Yuvraj Sawant
I had live inn with girl since 5yrs. From last 13 months she is with her parents. We have kid of 4yrs old.  They are denying to give me the custody of my kid.His birth certificate is on my name.I need the best solution to get her n my kid. 

1. IF the Girl was legally not married to you, THEN you do not derive any legal right over the Girl or the Child, in any manner, whatsoever.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register